2019 Graduate and Professional Student Research Award
CLICK LINK FOR APPLICATION:
- Awards up to $1,000 will be given to support graduate and professional student research completed during the 2019-2020 academic calendar year**
- Awards can be used for travel to support your research, purchase equipment and supplies, or any combination thereof. (PLEASE NOTE: Travel to present your research will not be supported by this award).
- Award applications will initially be vetted by an independent panel of graduate and professional students. Final decisions will be made by the GPSC Fee Allocation Board and the GPSC Research Award Committee.
Applications accepted NOW through FRIDAY, March 29th, 2019 at NOON
- Applicants MUST submit a 1-2 page proposal through the online application form which summarizes the project and specifies how the research award will contribute to your their overall research.
- Applicants MUST submit an itemized budget report through the online application form which details how they will use the requested funds.
- Applicants MUST have a faculty member in their department write a thoughtful letter of support, ideally explaining why this research is vital to their education. Submit this letter through the online application form.
- ALL attachments MUST be submitted in PDF format through the online application form.
- ALL required documentation WILL ONLY be accepted electronically through the online application form. INCOMPLETE SUBMISSIONS will result in the application NOT being considered.
If you have questions, please contact GPSC at firstname.lastname@example.org or the GPSC Research Award Committee Chair at email@example.com
***Applicants must be enrolled graduate or professional students at SIUC when the support research is completed***