Employment Grievances

Graduate students employed as student workers are covered by a student worker grievance procedure, which is administered by the Financial Aid office.
Grievances by Graduate Assistants (Teaching, Research, and Administrative) are coordinated through the union for GA’s, Graduate Assistants United (GAU). For more information about the procedure to address Employment Grievances, visit click here.