Academic Grievances

Graduate students at SIUC have the right to appeal for redress of their academic grievances. Access to academic grievance procedures is restricted to complaints by graduate students alleging that some member of the university community has caused the student to suffer some specific harm related to a matter within the authority of the Dean of the Graduate School.
To proceed to a link of the entire Academic Grievances Policy/Procedures click here.
If you feel like your are overwhelmed by the process, need some advice, or are unsure about what to do next, please contact Brandon Woudenberg at, or call 618-536-7721.