2018 Graduate and Professional Student Research Award
- Awards up to $1,000 will be given to support graduate and professional student research completed during the 2018-2019 academic calendar year**
- Awards can be used for travel to support your research, purchase equipment and supplies, or any combination thereof. (PLEASE NOTE: Travel to present your research will not be supported by this award).
- Award applications will initially be vetted by an independent panel of graduate and professional students, and final decisions will be made by the Fee Allocation Board of GPSC.
- GPSC will accept both individual and group application for research funding (FOR GROUP APPLICATIONS-Please select a group member to serve as the primary contact and enter their information below).
Applications will NOW be accepted through April 12th, 2018 at 11:59pm CST
- Applicants MUST submit a 1-2 page proposal through the online application form which summarizes the project and specifies how the research award will contribute to your overall research.
- Applicants MUST submit an itemized budget report through the online application form which details how you and/or your group will use the award.
- Applicants MUST have a faculty member in their department write a thoughtful letter of support, ideally explaining why this research is vital to their education. Submit this letter through the online application form.
- ALL attachments MUST be submitted in PDF format through the online application form.
- ALL required documentation WILL ONLY be accepted electronically through the online application form. INCOMPLETE SUBMISSIONS will result in the application NOT being considered.
If you have questions, please contact GPSC at email@example.com or (618) 536-7721
***Applicants must be enrolled graduate or professional students at SIUC when the support research is completed***