2017 Graduate and Professional Student Research Awards
- Awards up to $1,000 will be given to support graduate and professional student research completed during the 2017 calendar year. *
- Awards can be used for travel to support your research, purchase equipment and supplies, or any combination thereof. (Travel to present your research will not be supported by this award.)
- Award applications will initially be vetted by an independent panel of graduate and professional students, and final decisions will be made by the Fee Allocation Board of GPSC.
Applications will be accepted until April 3, 2017
- The application is available online at the GPSC website, rso.siu.edu.
- You MUST attach a one-page proposal to the online application summarizing your project and specifying how the research award will contribute to your research.
- You MUST submit an itemized budget detailing how you will use the award must also be attached to the application.
- You MUST have a faculty member in your department write a letter of support, ideally explaining why this research is vital for your education. This letter must be submitted in PDF form with the online application.
- ALL required documentation WILL ONLY be accepted electronically through the online application. INCOMPLETE SUBMISSIONS will result in your application NOT being considered.
If you have questions, contact GPSC at email@example.com or (618) 536-7721
* Applicants must be enrolled graduate or professional students at SIUC when the supported research is completed.